The Lord Whisky Sanctuary Fund is a charity and relies entirely upon the good will of its many friends and supporters, who help us with donations of money, equipment and other necessities, and through a series of fund-raising events throughout the year.We hope that you will become friends of Lord Whisky too, and find a little place in your hearts to help us in the furtherence of our work.
There are many ways to help Lord Whisky:
- By fundraising.
- By becoming a Friend of Lord Whisky. £10 per annum or £60 for life. Contact us for further details.
- By joining our Animal 80 or Animal 170 Club. Click here to print an application form.
- By setting up a legacy in your Will.
- By selling on eBay for Lord Whisky.
- By having a collection box.
- By donating new or good quality prizes for our raffles.
- You can make a donation at www.justgiving.com/lordwhisky/donate
- You can donate at www.charitychoice.co.uk
- You can also donate by text. Simply text LWSF46£ and the amount you wish to donate (min £1, max £10) to 70070. For example, to donate £10, text LWSF46£10. We will receive every single penny of your donation and texts are free on every network.
- You can donate at www.paypal.co.uk Send your payment to email@example.com
- Ask your employer about the Payroll Giving Scheme and donate as you earn.
- Set up a standing order. Click here to download a form.
- You can donate unwanted clothing, paired shoes, belts, bags, books, CD's, DVD's and video games, which can be put into our collection bins situated at the Sanctuary, the Tea Rooms and our veterinary clinics. If you would prefer, you can ring Streetrunners on 0800 007 6009 to arrange a collection.